[Xen-users] free memory

I am unable to start 3rd server 2008 with more than 1 GB om memory assigned to hvm.
total_memory           : 16383
free_memory            : 2468
sharing_freed_memory   : 0
sharing_used_memory    : 0
free_cpus              : 0
xen_major              : 4
xen_minor              : 2

So too me looks like 2.4 GB of memory is available but if I change memory assigned from 1 GB to 3 GB I get this error.
libxl: error: libxl.c:2533:libxl_set_memory_target: new target 0 for dom0 is below the minimum threshold.
How I can fix it.