[Xen-users] NAS vm question

I've just got my first VM up and running on Xen Cloud Platform. Wow that was both challenging and rewarding as I'm learning linux as I go. I'm very drawn to ZFS for reliability and want to host a NAS on my XCP Box but I have some questions.

If I have the NAS guest OS running of the same SSD that I have the XCP host running and then I use three hdd from the same physical box and attach them to the virtual NAS will this cause a problem? Will it slow the system down? Will i still get the benefits of ZFS even though the disks would be virtualized to the NAS? When I use the NAS as storage for more VM from the same hypervisor will there be an issue?

Sorry if my terminology is off I'm still very new.