[Xen-users] AM2 motherboards with HVM support

Problem solved with Gigabyte GA-M61SME-S2 motherboard by flashing the BIOS with F10a update - you then get in "Advanced BIOS features" the first option of "Virtualization" as enabled (not actually an option but permanently enabled).

Go to http://uk.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=2507&dl=1#bios and download version F10a. You get motherboard_bios_ga-m61sme-s2_2.0_f10a.exe which self extracts in a windows machine. I took the bios file M61SMES2.F10a and updated the bios on my linux machine using Q-Flash utility found when you go into the bios system (press del on start up)