Re: [Xen-users] Two monitors with VGA Passthrough

Hi Julian,

in fact thats the only way it is possible:
Dom0 gets the onboard GPU -> puts its picture out on the onboard-GPU-HDMI
monitor
DomU gets the "other" GPU -> puts its picture out on the "other"-GPU-HDMI
monitor.

Its not possible to "mix" - Dom0-GPU doesnt even now DomU-GPU exists (and vice
versa), so no possibility to share it in any way.

If you're planing to put Windows7 into your DomU be advised that - right now -
this is only known to work with ATI Cards - Nvidia MAY work but only with
windowsXP

Greetings
Tobias