[Xen-users] Experience with Xen & AMD Opteron 4200 series?

Hey,

I am currently considering a two machine Xen setup based on AMD Opterons, more precisely Dell R515s or R415s with dual Opteron 4274HE.
Does anyone has some Xen setup(s) running on top of Opterons 4274HE, Opteron 4200 or Dell R515 machines and is willing to share some experience?

In particular, I am interested in using Debian squeeze (Xen 4.0.1, Linux 2.6.32) for dom0 and most domUs.
Any issues with PV or HVM guests, live migration, AMD-V features?

Regards, Linus