[Xen-users] How to Support Multiple GUIs

I am planning a box and build for an XCP based workstation.  I am
wondering about managing GUIs from a couple domUs.  I would like to view
the GUIs from multiple domUs along with any interaction with dom0.

What are the considerations for having one of the domUs connect to all
the other doms and drive a passed through PCI graphic card for display?

What are some other methods for viewing dom0 and GUIs from the domUs?

ray