[Xen-users] XCP could not install through PXE Server

Hi, everyone,
For a last couple of days I have a problem to install XCP 1.1 on my HP Proliant.
Namely, only way that I could do installation is through existing PXE Server. But, what ever I tried, I get same error "Incorret or damaged kernel image" (image is not damaged, because I can install XCP 1.1 on any workstation with DVD ROM).

So, my question is:
On PXE server (i.e) Ubuntu, Windows, Debian is working fine and I need same settings for XCP, bellow those two lines I need to change, but I don't know with what exactly. Here are those two lines:

Label XEN CLoud Platform
Menu DEFAULT
KERNEL ???
APPEND ???

Could you please help me to solve my issue. Thanks in advance

--
Zoran Tasic