Re: [Xen-users] graceful windows guest shutdown/restart

Is this (old) wiki still accurate for Xen 4.1?

http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/XenWindowsACPI.html

Specifically: "One of the big problems of Windows XP under Xen is that Windows
Setup chokes on Xen's ACPI, and thus you have to disable ACPI for Windows Setup
to work."

Anyone know if that's still a problem?

-Nathan