[Xen-users] Error starting updated Debian servers

Hi all,
After applying some updates onto a Debian web server, I rebooted it.
However it will no longer start, and generates this error in XenCenter:

22/12/2011 09:57:45 Error: Starting VM 'Web Server' - Using <class 'grub.GrubConf.Grub2ConfigFile'>; to parse /boot/grub/grub.cfg - WARNING:root:Unknown directive load_video - WARNING:root:Unknown directive terminal_output - Traceback (most recent call last): - File "/usr/bin/pygrub&quot;, line 746, in ? - raise RuntimeError, "Unable to find partition containing kernel"; - RuntimeError: Unable to find partition containingkernel

This server is mission-critical, so we need it back as soon as possible.
Any ideas guys?
thanks for the help,

--
regards,
Jacob Mansfield,

Blue Sapphire Media recommends A2 Hosting