Re: [Xen-users] Is this possible? Multi user Xen system with

> Message: 9
> Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 22:18:50 -0500
> From: "Michael A. Collins" <mike.a.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Is this possible? Multi user Xen system with
 > VGA output?

> > On 11.12.2011 22:11, Mike Vidal wrote:
> > I'd like to build a new PC with 2 video and sounds cards. Then I'd
> > like to use Xen to virtualize 2 windows OS's inside one Dom0 Linux
> > OS?
> > I'd like each windows OS to have it's own VGA and sound-card output.

> I know you can do the sound easily with GPLPV USB drivers and using usb
> sound cards. I don't know if you can pass arbitrary video cards to
> domUs, I have only seen people using it for a single domU. Hope that
> helps.
> Mike
>  "

I am running such a system, i7 with 24 GB ram, 2 video cards, 2 soudncards (1 internal Mobo, 1 external/usb)

beware if you VT-d you must add seperate network interface cards to the "desktop"
I am using debian 7.0 and xen 4.1

use Ati Graphic cards(radeon pref), beware memory for your Windows OS is not usable (VT-d locks memory) for other virtual OS