[Xen-users] PV Ubunut with some network issues

Hello All,

I am experiencing some network issues on a PV-Ubuntu Lucid. The
network interface looses connectivity and requieres a network restart
in order to get it again... The kernel version is 2.6.32-36 generic

The machine in questions sometimes can ping out, but no network comes
in... There are HVM machines on the same host and they work without
problems...

This machine has to be PV since it will be migrated to non-hvm hosts
once I can make it stable.

I am running XenServer 6.

Should I upgrade the kernell to get latests netfront drivers?
Are there any known bug I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Daniel
--