[Xen-users] create LVM-based domU using more than one volume group

Is it possible to create a guest installation which sources its partitions using more than one volume group.  For example, let's saying there are two VGs on dom0, vgxen1 and vgxen2, could I define the guest creation paramters such that root and swap are LVs within vgxen1 and home is an LV within vgxen2?  Is there an additional flag I can add to xen-create-image maybe?  Any guidance as to whether this is possible and if so, how to do it, would be most appreciated.