[Xen-users] I have no xenbr0 and peth0 with bridge-utils package installed

Dear list members,

I have a problem when i finish installing the xen 4.1.2 and linux kernel 3.0.4.

After I start the services of xencommons,xend and xendomains, I cannot find the xenbr0 and peth0 using the command 'ifconfig'.Meanwhile new vms cannot be set up normally. I confirm that i have installed the package of bridge-utils and the line "(network-script network-bridge)" in xend-config.sxp is without the beginning of "#".

This problem is important to me and i have taken a lot of time on it. I need  your advice.please help me.

hxk

网易公开课推出哈佛最受欢迎《幸福》课程,帮您修满幸福学分!