Re: [xen-users] mailing list.

If only I had known, I would have not repeated history.
http://aperiodic.net/phil/archives/Geekery/list-reply-to.html

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 4:05 AM, Simon Hobson <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Flavio wrote:
>
>> Yes, but as I've already told, sometime even if you click on reply all,
>> the list address is not being added to the recipients field, so, you have
>> to manually add it. This is due to people that often include the list
>> address
>> into Bcc instead of Cc. So be aware of that.
>
> I cannot remember ever seeing this problem. I dare say it probably does
> happens, but I honestly cannot ever remember hitting reply-all and not
> having the list address present.
>
> In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal. I'd rate html (stupid
> tiny blue text, default for certain M$ clients), top posting, failing to
> trim quoted material, and taking discussions off-list (ie asking for
> personal help) without invitation to be far more annoying.
>
> --
> Simon Hobson
>
> Visit http://www.magpiesnestpublishing.co.uk/ for books by acclaimed
> author Gladys Hobson. Novels - poetry - short stories - ideal as
> Christmas stocking fillers. Some available as e-books.

I apologize in advance to everyone for my top posting - It mostly
happens due to being in a hurry and not having configured GMail to
bottom post...though if you notice, I did take the time _this_ time!
:o)

Scott