Re: [xen-users] mailing list.

On 26 October 2011 19:22, Andrew Wells <agwells0714@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can you set the reply-to parameter to the xen-user list. This would make
> things easier for a lot of people, and would stop me from replying directly
> to people.
This problem can be solved if you click on "Reply to all". You use
gmail as well,
so you could do that.

It must also be said that many people use to include the
xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
address in the Bcc field, so that the "reply to all" is inefficient in
this case, since
that address is not included automatically.

--
Flavio