[Xen-users] Re: Multiple CD OS install using qemu

On 24 October 2011 18:45, Flavio <fbcyborg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is it possible to change the cd-rom, which is an ISO file in this case?
I have tried to do the following:
in the qemu window, I pressed ctrl+alt+2 and I get the (qemu) console.
Then to change the iso cd I have done as it follows:

(qemu) change ide1-cd0 /path/to/new/image.iso

And it worked.
I hope this would help someone just in case of necessity.

--
Flavio