Re: [Xen-users] Upgrade Xen 3.1 to 4.1?

On 24 October 2011 08:08, Periko Support <pheriko.support@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  To move my server to xen 4.1, do I need to change something in our
> vm's? or in our dom0?
Hi!
I have done this migration too and I didn't touch anything inside the domUs,
apart something in the /etc/inittab file (if I am not wrong).
To be more precise, I didn't do a migration; I've got my old domUs from a
Xen 3.1 dom0 to a Xen 4.1 dom0 and all went OK. Just take care of reading
the migration guide as regard the dom0 instead:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/MigrationGuideToXen4.1%2B

Cheers,

--
Flavio