Re: [Xen-users] Remus HA wiki

2011/10/23 Tomasz Suchodolski <suchodolski.tomasz@xxxxxxxxx>:

> 23-10-2011 11:08 użytkownik "Florian Heigl" <florian.heigl@xxxxxxxxx>
>> does anyone know the author for the (excellent) howto at
>> http://remusha.wikidot.com?
>>
> I dont know him personally ;) but if you want to know his name then you can
> find it here:
> http://nss.cs.ubc.ca/remus/index.html#download

Thank you.
I tried subscribing at wikidot.com so I can do this via their wiki
where he's posting, too.
Along the way I've also found that the server with git repo with the
DR:BD patches is gone,
and the Remus mercurial repository is gone too.

I sense a certain risk that this will die a lonesome like some other
xen parts if there's not some more effort to
make it a more accessible feature.

Flo

--
the purpose of libvirt is to provide an abstraction layer hiding all
xen features added since 2006 until they were finally understood and