Re: [Xen-users] Centos 5.7 Xen 4.1 AMD 64 from gitco cannot attach usb port to domU windows 7

>>> My MoBo does not support IOMMU.
>>
>> That's doesn't matter, as long as you're using PV rather than HVM for
>
> This is not a Centos DomU is a HVM running windows.

Ah, in which case no IOMMU equals no devices ... in a similar
situation with ESX and ESXi I have used the emulex and belkin USB over
ethernet hubs, the latter being considerably cheaper and somewhat more
flexible

http://www.belkin.com/uk/networkusbhub/