[Xen-API] Re: [Xen-users] [Project Kronos] XAPI on Debian

I've now got XenCenter to connect to XAPI on Debian, I had to run "/etc/init.d/xapissl start" which has created the config files and enabled XenCenter to connect via SSL.

The problem I have now is that XenCenter 6 doesn't seem to actually do anything... it connects, synchronises, everything appears to work on the surface. However, it detects only 92mb of RAM is free on the host (which is a big lie) and therefore can't create any VMs, and trying to import an .xva it just sits there "preparing" forever.

I've tried creating /etc/xensource/xapi_version_override with a line containing 5.6.199 and then done "service xapi restart", but this doesn't seem to make any difference :(