Re: [Xen-users] VNC Proxy

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Jonathan Tripathy <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Is anyone aware of any solution which will allow our customers to access their Xen DomUs via a VNC session? We are looking for some "middle-ware" software which can handle authentication as well as VNC proxying (to the correct Dom0). The software doesn't necessarily have to be web based, but that would be a plus.

Thanks

For XCP I'm using XVP. Not sure if you could get it to work with straight Xen.

Grant McWilliams
http://grantmcwilliams.com/

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."
Now they have two problems.