[Xen-users] LVM SR-backend, vm-clone - find out dependent logical volumes

Dear all,

  for sake of speed I cloned some vms (using vm-clone instead of vm-copy).

I am also doing backups using snapshotting and I have some read-only
logical volumes left on the volume group. (I am using XCP 1.1 beta)

This would not be the problem since if there are no VDIs corresponding
to the logical volumes I think I can clean up and get more storage.

Yet I am not sure about cloned VMs and how they use logical volumes.

Is there a tool to see which logical volumes are depending on a running VM?

Thanks in advance,
Jakob