Re: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough -- Gentoo Linux 3.0.4

Hi Ryan,

the Gentoo 3.0.4-gentoo-r2 kernel is a mainline kernel with Gentoo patches and AFAIK lacks pci passtrough support (added in 3.1, but this one will be stable soon).

You might want to use some other kernel sources with XEN patches for pci backend or try the latest 3.1 RC. Be sure to enable pci backend there.

Regards,
Felix