[Xen-users] Xen Cloud Platform maximum configurations

Xen Cloud Platform maximum configurations

Hey guys,

I am writing about Cloud computing platform. So I need to describe the platforms that are used the most. I described the VMware platform, Microsoft and I would like to describe the Xen Cloud Platform. Then I will compare those platforms and show some real use cases.

So, I found some information about the XCP on these links:
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX123996

http://docs.vmd.citrix.com/XenServer/5.6.0/1.0/en_gb/guest.html#creatingVMs_supported_OS_minimums

http://docs.vmd.citrix.com/XenServer/5.6.0/1.0/en_gb/installation.html#sys_requirements-host

I am still missing some information such as:

·         The maximum amount of disk that a VM can use;

·         The maximum number of virtual processor per host processor;

·         The maximum number of virtual machines on a host;

·         The maximum number of virtual processors on a host;

·         The maximum amount of storage that XCP can use;

·         The maximum number of hosts on a XCP cluster

·         The maximum number of virtual machines on a XCP cluster

Does anyone know a document made by Xen or Citrix that has this kind of information?

I am also presenting study case of applying those platforms in some companies. I found a lot of study cases on Microsoft and VMware web site about their solutions. In this study cases they show the company, the old IT structure, the challenge, the solutions and the benefits of applying the cloud computing solutions.

Do you guys know any study case of Xen Cloud Platform made by a company, Xen or Citrix?