[Xen-users] Problem running CentoOS-5.0 domU after installation

Hello,

I've followed this guide http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Xen/InstallingCentOSDomU
to setup a CentOS-5.0 domU but once the setup has finished and it's time to run
the domU, it doesn't boot correctly and it suddenly crashes.

First of all I was obliged to install the version 5 despite that I
would like the 6, but
it's not the central issue now. This because of some missing files on
CentOS servers,
like the stage2.img.

Well, when the howto says to do the post-install configuration, I
modify my config
file as needed but this is what happen:

http://pastebin.com/5Ya2g43X

Furthermore, I see that my centos-5.0.img file has been partitioned in
two partitions
and I don't know how to mount as a loop file in this case, in order to
see the content
of each partition.

Can anyone help me to resolve this problem?

Thank you

--
Flavio