[Xen-users] "xm/xl shutdown" doesn't work for CentOS6

Hi all,

Currently I'm using CentOS6(Dom0) with Xen4.1.
If I run CentOS5.6 DomU inside the Dom0, I can use "xm/xl shutdown" to
close it. But it doesn't work for CentOS6 DomU.
I haven't try other release of Linux, so I don't know the real reason.
Is it due to the current version of CentOS or high version of the
kernel?

Regards,
Cecil