Re: [Xen-users] XCP storage

Hi,

As far, as I know - yes.
My preferred way - is "install from a nework repo".
Usually works fine for centos/debian.

I think you could try to switch between HVM and PV by changing a few parameters of the VM, as long as you have a Xen enabled kernel in your linux VM :

xe vm-param-set uuid=xxx HVM-boot-params:order=""
xe vm-param-set uuid=xxx HVM-boot-policy=""
xe vm-param-set uuid=xxx PV-bootloader="pygrub"

to switch back to HVM :

xe vm-param-set uuid=xxx HVM-boot-params:order="dc"
xe vm-param-set uuid=xxx HVM-boot-policy="BIOS order"
xe vm-param-set uuid=xxx PV-bootloader=""

Cheers,

Denis

Sergey