Re: [Xen-users] XCP and Gluster

  • To: rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:16:37 -0500
  • Cc: Mike McClurg <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 08:17:39 -0700

I purchased a CoRaid 12 TB SAN for AOE.  We will see how it goes.  I
would prefer Infiniband for the available bandwidth, but as I am using
XCP, I figured I would go with something supported out of the box.  I
will let the list know how it goes.

Scott