Thanks by orientation.

But if I use this:

import os, re
arch = os.uname()[4]
if re.search('64', arch):
    arch_libdir = 'lib64'
else:
    arch_libdir = 'lib'
kernel = "/usr/lib/xen-4.0/boot/hvmloader"
builder='hvm'
memory = 512
shadow_memory = 8
name = "SUSE10"
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=xenbr0' ]
disk = [ 'file:/root/xensuse10.img,hda,w', 'file:/root/suse10.iso,hdc:cdrom,r' ]
device_model = '/usr/' + arch_libdir + '/xen-4.0/bin/qemu-dm'
# boot on floppy (a), hard disk (c) or CD-ROM (d)
# default: hard disk, cd-rom, floppy
boot="dc"
sdl = 0
vnc = 1

vnclisten="0.0.0.0"
vncdisplay=0
vncconsole = 0
vncpasswd='milonga'
stdvga = 0
serial = 'pty'

and use xm create vmxxx -c , it give me a "Domain do not exist".

What am I doing wrong ?

*Shrug*

Lot's of things can go wrong. That's why it's easier to:
- use a distro that comes bundled with Xen
- use that distro's management tools

After you can create it using management tools, it's easier to start with manual-created config file. RHEL5 comes with virt-manager, while Suse should have a module for yast.

In your case the problem might be anything from incorrect bridge name (does xenbr0 exists?) to selinux problem (/root is usually not accessable by daemons). files on /var/log/xen/* usually give some indincations what's wrong.

--
Fajar

Can you give a model ?

Thanks.