[Xen-users] Where to get a newer xen dom0 kernel?

Dear List,

I have problems using Xen dom0 Kernel including the IMA Kernel Module
(Linux Integrity Measurement - http://linux-ima.sourceforge.net/)

The IMA supports only kernel > 2.6.32 and I dont know how to find and build
a Xen dom0 kernel in version greater or equal than 2.6.32.

There is just kernel 2.6.18-xen in the Mercurial repository which is normally used
during the standard installation and I cannot find a newer xen dom0 kernel
which I can configure and compile.

Can anyone help me and tell me how to find a xen kernel dom0 version
equal or greater version 2.6.32?

How can I manage this?

Greetings,
Se