[Xen-users] i can't create a virtual machine from the gui virtual manager of centos5.5)

i always get this problem:

"Unable to complete install: 'Could not find an installable distribution at
..."

i was using a nfs to locate the distribution file, i've tested the nfs, it's
ok with it. but each time i try to create a  new virtual machine(only
paravirtualized is supported on my PC), i got the above error, my install
media URL is like this(strictly following the rules):

nfs:10.10.82.62:/var/nfs

10.10.82.62 is my IP , AND /var/nfs is the folder that contains my
distribution file of ubuntu9.0.4, extracted from the iso(actually, i've
tried other os too, but it just didn't work),  the folder is shared by nfs.
,
i've searched a lot of information, i just cant succeed even once, i'm so
upset now, could anyone help me?