[Xen-users] lenny.xva

First time newbie here,

Trying to create my first vm using XenServer and this: http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Command_Line_Interface
as a reference....

'xe vm-import filename=lenny.xva'

only gives me "the VM could not be imported.
msg: HANDLE INVALID: [ VM; OpaqueRef:NULL ]'

Which does not tell me much, nor does my jfgi search. Anyone have a pointer. I transfered it using a usb with a fat file directory, perhaps it is corrupt. I also tried /lenny.xva, but it does not change the response.