Re: Fwd: [Xen-users] clarification regarding xen vm

Le dimanche 13 fÃvrier 2011 Ã 17:18 +0530, Yamini L a Ãcrit :

DESTROY delete only the definition of the machine in XEN, all disks are
not destroyed nor modified.

I suggest doing a "NEW" and not a "CREATE", which re-create a new
definition for that machine.

Regards

JPP