Re: [Xen-users] How do you give USB to a Windows domU?

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 18:54 -0700, Nick Couchman wrote:
> Did you look for the "git" package?  I'm pretty sure SLES10 includes it.
>  If not, you might try www.opensuse.org - you can go to the "Get It"
> page and then click on the Package Search button and search for
> packages.  You can select the product you'd like to look for packages
> for - e.g. SLES10, SLES11, etc.
>
> -Nick

Thanks Nick. git is not on the sles10sp2 dvd or sle10 sdk, but I was
able to install git-core and git by following your suggestion from
opensuse.org.

I started xend service and I can do an xm list. How can I confirm the
version of xen?

Now if I want to use virt-manager, do I need to install that from
source?

Thanks for all the help!

James