Re: [Xen-users] Frequent para (Linux) domU hangs

Hi Nathan,

> This one domU hung again.  I'm kinda out of ideas.  Why would only one domU
> hang now and again, while every other domU is totally stable?

Any luck with this problem?

We've got 30+ VMs running elsewhere without any issues on the exact same
OS/Xen version. Just on this server we're having issues...

What's your hardware? I'm running a AMD64 SuperMicro with 3ware & 1GB
SATA discs.

BTW I'm preparing a migration to fully virtualized domU's to see if that
helps. I know there's a (performance) cost but wouldn't know

best regards,
Jan