[Xen-users] Xen 3.4 on Ubuntu 9.04

Hello,

I have installed xen on ubuntu 9.04 according to the following howto:
http://bderzhavets.wordpress.com/2009/08/14/attempt-of-prevu-xen-3-4-1-hypervisor-on-ubuntu-jaunty-server-64-bit/

Still, I cannot boot my dom0 properly. If I choose to boot xen with kernel 2.6.31 it first hangs, saying that my sata link is down, and all it can get is 1.5gigabit.
And then I get a call trace with a lot of error in xen_.... elements.

If, on the other hand I boot dom0 with kernel 2.6.18 it simply panics, being unable to mount my / on md0. My fs is ext3, but all the kernel tries is ext2 and iso9660. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for all help,
mjb