Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Patch] allocate all memory to dom0

Hi, Alex

Thank you for your comments.
I agree, my patch can be applied after fixing .config(of discontigous issue),
fixing and optimizing them, and so on.

Also, as Mark said, xen-ia64 may not need to allocate
all memory and cpu to dom0. IA64 machine is very large system,
and dom0 don't need large machine environment.

Best Regards,

Akio Takebe