[Xen-ia64-devel] Can not create xenU again after create/destroy a lot of times.

  • To: <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 05:11:40 +0800
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:11:57 -0700

Hi all,

I met this situation several times, just like the description in weekly Xen/VTI
status report.

I didn't use the loop program to duplicated create and destroy xenU. But after
some testing (have several creating/destroying) on VTI domain and XenU,
sometimes I can not create XenU successfully again.

The serial output shows there is domain crashing. Please see the attachment fro
detail. But VTI domain can still be created

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康