[Xen-ia64-devel] About oom-killer bug

Hi, Yamahata
        We have tried the latest #CSet, and found oom-killer bug is
there now. Do you have any update on this? Could you share the final
solution for it?  In addition, another bug was found by Intel QA team
after dom0_VP open. We could't use tty0, tty1 ,ttyx and so on to login
system and these terminals has nothing output, only one cursor is
blinking in screen after xen0 boot up. Do you have any idea about it?
Thanks
-Xiantao