Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] xen-devel VP status and xen-mkbuildtree-pre

Hi Dan.

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 02:46:04PM -0700, Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort
Collins) wrote:

> What is the status of your patches that need to be included
> in xen-devel?  Are there more that need to be pushed upstream
> or are they all now there?

The xen-devel.hg merge effort is finished.
The P2M/VP patches I posted before included changes to common
files which aren't merged into the upstream.
But they are unacceptable anyway.

> Also, with all your VP changes, could you look at the
> file -sparse/arch/ia64/xen-mkbuildtree-pre and see
> how many files/dirs still need to be mv'd?  Perhaps we
> are close enough now that we can insert some ifdef's
> directly into any remaining conflicting files rather
> than rm/mv them?

Yes, I'll do. xen-mkbuildtree-pre is a necessary evil.
It's on my TODO list. It has the second priority.
The first priority item is updating the patches.

FYI: 3,4,5 May are national holidays in Japan.
     My response might be delayed.
--
yamahata