[Xen-ia64-devel] RE: [Patch] Add uaccess utility for VTI

> >Will do.
> >
> >But don't you need to use some kind of lock?
> >E.g. what happens if the machine address changes
> >(due to migration or ballooning or ...) between the
> >call to __domain_va_to_ma and the use of the ma?
>
> Thanks for remind. This is one point we definitely need to
> consider when designing Guest SMP. But let's do it later ;-)

OK, done and pushed to xen-ia64.bkbits.  (I was going
to push it earlier today but ran into a problem
applying the patch, then forgot to get back to it.
Sorry!)

As you can probably see, I have pushed a large number
of small changes for paravirtualized support.  I don't
think any of them affect CONFIG_VTI, but please check
to make sure.  It appears that Keir didn't pull all
the changesets into xeno-unstable, so I will try
to get a stable version ready for him tomorrow.

Dan