[Xen-ia64-devel] Re: [Xen-devel] Please pull xen-ia64 bits

Using the following cmdline i get output from Xen

append="com1=115200,8n1,0xff5e0000,9 -- console=ttyS0,115200 root=/dev/ sda2"

But it's not looking good:

(XEN) vcpu_ttag: ttag instruction unsupported
(XEN) $$$$$ PANIC in domain 0 (k6=f0000000040a8000): ia64_do_page_fault:
@0000000000000000??)
(XEN) BUG at domain.c:305
(XEN) $$$$$ PANIC in domain 0 (k6=f0000000040a8000): psr.ic off, delivering
fault=5300,iip=a0
(XEN) *** ADD REGISTER DUMP HERE FOR DEBUGGING
(XEN) BUG at domain.c:305

The Xenlinux image I'm using works in older Xens.

Haavard

Håvard K. F. Bjerke
http://www.idi.ntnu.no/~havarbj/