| November 06, 26 |
| 10:58 |
Re: [PATCH v3 35/39] xen/riscv: wake up a descheduled vCPU on a guest external interrupt |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 10:18 |
Re: [PATCH 00/14] mm: convert further simple mmap hooks to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 10:04 |
Re: [PATCH v3 33/39] xen/riscv: restore register state in the new IMSIC VS-file |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 09:52 |
Re: [PATCH v3 32/39] xen/riscv: save and clear the old IMSIC VS-file on vCPU migration |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 09:17 |
Re: [PATCH] libxl: wait for QEMU exit before restarting a domain |
Roger Pau Monné |
|
| 09:08 |
Re: [PATCH v8 02/18] hw/usb/hcd-xhci: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
Daniel P. Berrangé |
|
| 08:28 |
Re: [PATCH v4 4/5] vpci: add SR-IOV support for PVH Dom0 |
Mykyta Poturai |
|
| 08:09 |
[PATCH v2 4/4] x86/HVM: defer p2m TLB flushes across a grant unmap batch |
Luca Di Maio |
|
| 08:09 |
[PATCH v2 3/4] x86/HVM: defer IOTLB flushes across a grant unmap batch |
Luca Di Maio |
|
| 08:09 |
[PATCH v2 2/4] IOMMU: record the flushes skipped under iommu_dont_flush_iotlb |
Luca Di Maio |
|
| 08:09 |
[PATCH v2 1/4] VT-d: round IOTLB flush ranges up to an aligned power of two |
Luca Di Maio |
|
| 08:09 |
[PATCH v2 0/4] x86/HVM: batch the flushes of grant unmaps |
Luca Di Maio |
|
| 08:04 |
Re: [PATCH 1/3] IOMMU: record the flushes skipped under iommu_dont_flush_iotlb |
Luca Di Maio |
|
| 07:06 |
Re: [PATCH v1 09/28] x86/hvm: fix hvm_emulate_one_vm_event() definition |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 07:03 |
Re: [PATCH v1 26/28] docs: add coverage for svm_avic= |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 03:46 |
RE: [PATCH v8 02/18] hw/usb/hcd-xhci: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 03:36 |
Re: [PATCH v1 03/28] x86/hvm: report SVM x2AVIC support |
dmukhin |
|
| 03:31 |
RE: [PATCH v8 10/18] docs/system/devices/usb: Note the automatic hub change |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 03:29 |
RE: [PATCH v8 02/18] hw/usb/hcd-xhci: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 03:29 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/nsvm: Fix L2 VINTR intercept merging when only Xen intercepts L1 |
Stephen Cheng |
|
| 01:35 |
Re: [PATCH v1 04/28] x86/hvm: avic: add domain state initialization |
Jason Andryuk |
|
| 00:35 |
Re: [PATCH 13/14] ptp: vmclock: convert mmap hook to mmap_prepare |
David Woodhouse |
|
| November 05, 26 |
| 23:14 |
Re: [PATCH 07/14] selinuxfs: convert mmap hooks to mmap_prepare |
Paul Moore |
|
| 23:12 |
Re: [PATCH 00/14] mm: convert further simple mmap hooks to mmap_prepare |
Paul Moore |
|
| 23:10 |
Re: [PATCH v1 04/28] x86/hvm: avic: add domain state initialization |
Jason Andryuk |
|
| 22:14 |
Re: [PATCH v1 03/28] x86/hvm: report SVM x2AVIC support |
Jason Andryuk |
|
| 22:06 |
Re: [PATCH v1 02/28] x86/hvm: report SVM AVIC support |
Jason Andryuk |
|
| 22:04 |
Re: [PATCH v1 01/28] x86/hvm: move SVM feature printout to a separate function |
Jason Andryuk |
|
| 21:43 |
Re: [PATCH 05/14] x86/sgx: convert vepc mmap hook to mmap_prepare |
Jarkko Sakkinen |
|
| 21:12 |
[PATCH 14/14] vhost-vdpa: convert mmap hook to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:12 |
[PATCH 13/14] ptp: vmclock: convert mmap hook to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:12 |
[PATCH 12/14] misc: bcm-vk: convert mmap hook to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:12 |
[PATCH 11/14] tee: convert shm mmap hook to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:12 |
[PATCH 10/14] soc: qcom: rmtfs_mem: convert mmap hook to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:07 |
[PATCH 09/14] soc: aspeed: convert LPC and P2A control mmap hooks to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:07 |
[PATCH 08/14] xen: convert xenstore interface mmap hooks to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:07 |
[PATCH 07/14] selinuxfs: convert mmap hooks to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:07 |
[PATCH 06/14] udf: convert mmap hook to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:07 |
[PATCH 05/14] x86/sgx: convert vepc mmap hook to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:06 |
[PATCH 04/14] vduse: convert IOVA domain mmap hook to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:06 |
[PATCH 03/14] mshv_vtl: convert mmap hooks to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:06 |
[PATCH 02/14] KVM: PPC: Book3S: convert spapr TCE mmap hook to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:06 |
[PATCH 01/14] xen/privcmd: convert mmap hook to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 21:06 |
[PATCH 00/14] mm: convert further simple mmap hooks to mmap_prepare |
Lorenzo Stoakes (ARM) |
|
| 20:22 |
Re: [PATCH v1 26/28] docs: add coverage for svm_avic= |
dmukhin |
|
| 20:12 |
Re: [PATCH v1 14/28] x86/hvm: vlapic: update signatures of both vlapic_{clear,test}_* |
dmukhin |
|
| 20:10 |
Re: [PATCH v1 09/28] x86/hvm: fix hvm_emulate_one_vm_event() definition |
dmukhin |
|
| 19:49 |
[XEN PATCH v2] docs/fusa: add the Arm Generic Timer architecture specification |
Ayan Kumar Halder |
|
| 17:01 |
[PATCH] xen/arm: Preserve host GIC #interrupt-cells for Dom0 |
Kuan-Wei Chiu |
|
| 16:57 |
Re: [PATCH v3 31/39] xen/riscv: remap interrupts to new IMSIC VS-file |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 16:48 |
Re: [PATCH] xen/dt: Skip non-RAM reserved-memory regions in make_memory_node() |
Kuan-Wei Chiu |
|
| 16:41 |
Re: [PATCH v3 29/39] xen/riscv: prepare new IMSIC VS-file |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 16:33 |
[PATCH 41/47] ARM: xen: Move CPUHP_AP_ARM_XEN_STARTING post stop_machine() |
Frederic Weisbecker |
|
| 16:26 |
Re: [PATCH v3 30/39] xen/riscv: implement APLIC-IMSIC-hart sync barrier for vCPU migration |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 15:59 |
Re: [PATCH v3 30/39] xen/riscv: implement APLIC-IMSIC-hart sync barrier for vCPU migration |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 15:56 |
Re: [PATCH v1] xen/riscv: align header inclusion guards with CODING_STYLE |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 06/23] KVM: x86: Avoid gratuitous global clock updates |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 11/23] KVM: x86: Activate master clock from kvm_arch_init_vm() |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 16/23] KVM: x86: Add KVM_VCPU_TSC_SCALE and fix the documentation on TSC migration |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 10/23] KVM: x86: Remove pvclock_gtod_data and private timekeeping code |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 20/23] KVM: selftests: Add Xen runstate migration test |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 14/23] KVM: x86: Add KVM_[GS]ET_CLOCK_GUEST for accurate KVM clock migration |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 19/23] KVM: selftests: Add Xen/generic CPUID timing leaf test |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 17/23] KVM: selftests: Add KVM/PV clock selftest to prove timer correction |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 22/23] KVM: x86/xen: Drop open-coded fallback clock read in kvm_xen_start_timer() |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 02/23] KVM: x86: Kill last_tsc_{nsec,write,offset} fields |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 18/23] KVM: selftests: Add master clock offset test |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 01/23] KVM: x86: Improve synchronization in kvm_synchronize_tsc() |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 07/23] KVM: x86: Avoid redundant masterclock updates from multiple vCPUs |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 03/23] KVM: x86: Replace nr_vcpus_matched_tsc count with all_vcpus_matched_tsc bool |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 04/23] KVM: x86: Allow KVM master clock mode when TSCs are offset from each other |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 23/23] KVM: x86: Use a single time snapshot in kvm_vm_ioctl_set_clock() |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 15/23] KVM: selftests: Add library helpers for clock and TSC-offset ioctls |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 08/23] KVM: x86: Re-synchronize TSC after KVM_SET_TSC_KHZ |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 00/23] KVM: x86: Cleaning up the KVM clock mess, part 2 |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 21/23] KVM: selftests: Test that the first user TSC write is honoured exactly |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 13/23] KVM: selftests: Use UAPI pvclock-abi.h in xen_shinfo_test |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 12/23] UAPI: x86: Move pvclock-abi to UAPI for x86 platforms |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 05/23] KVM: x86: Factor out kvm_use_master_clock() |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:50 |
[PATCH v11 09/23] KVM: x86: Cache host vclock_mode for masterclock eligibility checks |
David Woodhouse |
|
| 15:49 |
Re: [PATCH v3 30/39] xen/riscv: implement APLIC-IMSIC-hart sync barrier for vCPU migration |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 15:44 |
Re: [PATCH v1] xen/riscv: align header inclusion guards with CODING_STYLE |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 15:36 |
Re: [PATCH v1] xen/riscv: align header inclusion guards with CODING_STYLE |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 15:32 |
Re: [PATCH v3 30/39] xen/riscv: implement APLIC-IMSIC-hart sync barrier for vCPU migration |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 15:27 |
Re: [PATCH v3 29/39] xen/riscv: prepare new IMSIC VS-file |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 15:23 |
Re: [PULL v2 00/25] Tracing patches |
Richard Henderson |
|
| 15:03 |
[PATCH v1] xen/riscv: align header inclusion guards with CODING_STYLE |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 14:21 |
Re: [PATCH v3 30/39] xen/riscv: implement APLIC-IMSIC-hart sync barrier for vCPU migration |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 14:16 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/nsvm: Fix L2 VINTR intercept merging when only Xen intercepts L1 |
Ross Lagerwall |
|
| 13:37 |
[PATCH v2 14/14] x86/PVH: check Dom0 start_info for truncation; adjust entrypoint type |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:37 |
[PATCH v2 13/14] x86/PVH: simplify writing of Dom0's RSDP |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:36 |
[PATCH v2 12/14] x86/PVH: log Dom0's E820 map earlier |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:36 |
[PATCH v2 11/14] x86/PVH: prefer smaller E820 regions for stealing from |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:36 |
[PATCH v2 10/14] x86/PVH: try to map initrd directly into Dom0 |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:35 |
[PATCH v2 09/14] x86/PVH: track Dom0 available RAM in a rangeset |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:35 |
[PATCH v2 08/14] x86/PVH: split pvh_setup_vmx_realmode_helpers() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:35 |
[PATCH v2 07/14] x86/PVH: split pvh_setup_acpi() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:34 |
[PATCH v2 06/14] x86/PVH: lift E820 alignment requirement |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:34 |
[PATCH v2 05/14] x86/PVH: keep a copy of Dom0's initial E820 map |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:33 |
[PATCH v2 04/14] x86/PVH: split pvh_load_kernel() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:33 |
[PATCH v2 03/14] x86/setup: special treatment of initrd for PVH Dom0 |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:33 |
[PATCH v2 02/14] x86/setup: widen consider_modules()'es size parameter |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:32 |
[PATCH v2 01/14] x86/EFI: guard against oversized modules |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:30 |
[PATCH v2 00/14] x86: PVH Dom0 loading rework |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 12:49 |
Re: [PATCH v3 29/39] xen/riscv: prepare new IMSIC VS-file |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 11:44 |
Re: [PATCH v3 28/39] xen/riscv: introduce vaplic_reconfigure_target() |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 11:32 |
Re: [PATCH 01/15] x86/EFI: guard against oversized modules |
Marek Marczykowski |
|
| 11:29 |
[PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Yonggang Luo |
|
| 11:26 |
[PATCH] xen/arch/arm: Correcting comment typos across xen/arch/arm |
Andrew Mbugua |
|
| 11:06 |
Re: [PATCH v1 12/28] x86: apic: use APIC_EIO_ACK instead of open-coded 0 |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 10:40 |
Re: [PATCH 11/15] x86/PVH: try to map initrd directly into Dom0 |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 10:33 |
Re: [PATCH v1 24/28] x86/hvm: avic: ensure SVM AVIC is disabled with nested guest |
Ross Lagerwall |
|
| 10:28 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Daniel P. Berrangé |
|
| 10:25 |
Re: [PATCH v15 6/6] docs: arm: add SCI SCMI SMC multi-agent driver docs |
Oleksii Moisieiev |
|
| 10:22 |
Re: [PATCH v1 12/28] x86: apic: use APIC_EIO_ACK instead of open-coded 0 |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 10:20 |
Re: [PATCH v1 12/28] x86: apic: use APIC_EIO_ACK instead of open-coded 0 |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 09:35 |
Re: [PATCH v3 23/39] xen/riscv: add helpers for decoding a trapped load or store |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 09:33 |
Re: [PATCH 11/15] x86/PVH: try to map initrd directly into Dom0 |
Roger Pau Monné |
|
| 09:23 |
[PATCH] x86/EFI: fix padding of EDD strings |
Anandu Padinhare |
|
| 09:20 |
Re: [PATCH 1/2] xen/build-id: Introduce is_gnu_build_id() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 08:48 |
Re: [PATCH v3 23/39] xen/riscv: add helpers for decoding a trapped load or store |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 08:45 |
Re: [PATCH 11/15] x86/PVH: try to map initrd directly into Dom0 |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 08:37 |
Re: [PATCH 11/15] x86/PVH: try to map initrd directly into Dom0 |
Roger Pau Monné |
|
| 08:33 |
Re: [PATCH v1 14/28] x86/hvm: vlapic: update signatures of both vlapic_{clear,test}_* |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 08:30 |
Re: [PATCH v1 09/28] x86/hvm: fix hvm_emulate_one_vm_event() definition |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 08:29 |
Re: [PATCH v1 13/28] x86/time: fix typo s/interruopt/interrupt/ |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 08:28 |
Re: [PATCH v1 12/28] x86: apic: use APIC_EIO_ACK instead of open-coded 0 |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 08:27 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Pierrick Bouvier |
|
| 08:27 |
Re: [PATCH v1 12/28] x86: apic: use APIC_EIO_ACK instead of open-coded 0 |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 08:24 |
Re: [PATCH v1 26/28] docs: add coverage for svm_avic= |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 08:17 |
Re: [PATCH v3 23/39] xen/riscv: add helpers for decoding a trapped load or store |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 08:13 |
Re: [PATCH] libxl: wait for QEMU exit before restarting a domain |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 08:06 |
Re: [PATCH 11/15] x86/PVH: try to map initrd directly into Dom0 |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 07:59 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/nsvm: Fix L2 VINTR intercept merging when only Xen intercepts L1 |
Stephen Cheng |
|
| 06:05 |
Premium Wool Felt Fedora Hats with Classic Silhouette & Stable Shape |
Robin |
|
| 05:36 |
Re: [PATCH] libxl: wait for QEMU exit before restarting a domain |
Jiaqing Zhao |
|
| 01:40 |
[XTF PATCH v1 14/15] x86: apic: add few more registers |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:39 |
[XTF PATCH v1 15/15] x86: add interrupt latency test (hvm64) |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:39 |
[XTF PATCH v1 13/15] x86: add primitives for interrupt enable/disable |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:39 |
[XTF PATCH v1 12/15] x86: isolate FEP in setup_fep() |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:39 |
[XTF PATCH v1 11/15] x86: export per-vCPU IDTR initialization |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:39 |
[XTF PATCH v1 10/15] x86: introduce simple time management |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:38 |
[XTF PATCH v1 09/15] x86: introduce cpu_relax() |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:38 |
[XTF PATCH v1 08/15] common: add primitives for measurements |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:38 |
[XTF PATCH v1 07/15] common: enable XEN_DOMCTL_debug_op domctl |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:38 |
[XTF PATCH v1 06/15] common: add missing evtchn hypercalls |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:38 |
[XTF PATCH v1 05/15] common: add simple atou() |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:38 |
[PATCH v1 12/13] CI: add on-demand XTF test jobs on AMD Zen5 |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:38 |
[XTF PATCH v1 04/15] common: harden type checks in ACCESS_ONCE() |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:38 |
[XTF PATCH v1 03/15] argo: export hypervisor command line for test |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:38 |
[XTF PATCH v1 02/15] common: add per-test Xen bootargs file |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:38 |
[XTF PATCH v1 01/15] common: account for installing *-sym files |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:38 |
[XTF PATCH v1 00/15] x86: add interrupt latency test |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:37 |
[PATCH v1 13/13] CI: do not merge: re-wire XTF repos to custom branches |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:37 |
[PATCH v1 11/13] CI: add test jobs on AMD Zen5 |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:37 |
[PATCH v1 10/13] CI: x86: attempt to fixup flaky tests |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:37 |
[PATCH v1 09/13] CI: enable on-demand IPI latency test on AMD Zen2/Zen3 runners |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:37 |
[PATCH v1 06/13] CI: enable binutils for alpine and debian containers |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:37 |
[PATCH v1 07/13] CI: rework to allow hardware runners |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:37 |
[PATCH v1 08/13] CI: enable on-demand XTF on qubes runners |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:37 |
[PATCH v1 05/13] CI: enable XTF status codes |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:37 |
[PATCH v1 04/13] CI: enable XTF build jobs |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:37 |
[PATCH v1 00/13] CI: updates for XTF jobs |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:37 |
[PATCH v1 03/13] CI: unify naming for hypervisor extra arguments |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:37 |
[PATCH v1 01/13] gitignore: exclude QEMU testing artifacts |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:37 |
[PATCH v1 02/13] CI: unify hypervisor console parametrization |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:36 |
[PATCH v1 05/28] x86/hvm: cleanup svm_create_vmcb() |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:36 |
[PATCH v1 16/28] x86/hvm: move VINTR disable to svm_clear_intr_window() |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:35 |
[PATCH v1 07/28] x86/hvm: avic: add VMCB state initialization |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:35 |
[PATCH v1 27/28] CHANGELOG.md: add note on initial SVM AVIC support |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:35 |
[PATCH v1 26/28] docs: add coverage for svm_avic= |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:35 |
[PATCH v1 25/28] x86/hvm: avic: account for AMD erratum 1235 |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:35 |
[PATCH v1 24/28] x86/hvm: avic: ensure SVM AVIC is disabled with nested guest |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:35 |
[PATCH v1 23/28] x86/hvm: avic: enable vLAPIC mode switch hook |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:35 |
[PATCH v1 22/28] x86/hvm: avic: ensure SVM AVIC supports xAPIC operation only |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:35 |
[PATCH v1 21/28] x86/hvm: enable debug hypercall for posted interrupts |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:35 |
[PATCH v1 18/28] x86/hvm: add facility to print hardware-assisted vLAPIC info |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:35 |
[PATCH v1 20/28] x86/hvm: rework XEN_DOMCTL_debug_op |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:35 |
[PATCH v1 19/28] x86/hvm: avic: enable SVM AVIC statistics reporting |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:35 |
[PATCH v1 17/28] x86/hvm: avic: route interrupt delivery to vCPU |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:35 |
[PATCH v1 14/28] x86/hvm: vlapic: update signatures of both vlapic_{clear,test}_* |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:34 |
[PATCH v1 08/28] x86/hvm: avic: add AVIC_INCOMP_IPI VMEXIT handler |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:34 |
[PATCH v1 15/28] x86/hvm: vlapic: add checks before posted interrupt delivery |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:34 |
[PATCH v1 13/28] x86/time: fix typo s/interruopt/interrupt/ |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:34 |
[PATCH v1 12/28] x86: apic: use APIC_EIO_ACK instead of open-coded 0 |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:34 |
[PATCH v1 11/28] x86/hvm: introduce vcpu_is_vlapic_tpr_emulated() |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:34 |
[PATCH v1 10/28] x86/hvm: avic: add AVIC_NOACCEL VMEXIT handler |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:34 |
[PATCH v1 09/28] x86/hvm: fix hvm_emulate_one_vm_event() definition |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:34 |
[PATCH v1 06/28] x86/hvm: introduce vlapic_reg_read() |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:34 |
[PATCH v1 04/28] x86/hvm: avic: add domain state initialization |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:34 |
[PATCH v1 03/28] x86/hvm: report SVM x2AVIC support |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:34 |
[PATCH v1 00/28] x86: initial SVM AVIC support |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:34 |
[PATCH v1 02/28] x86/hvm: report SVM AVIC support |
dmukhin |
|
| 01:34 |
[PATCH v1 01/28] x86/hvm: move SVM feature printout to a separate function |
dmukhin |
|
| 00:09 |
[PATCH] xen/grant-table: annotate on-stack work in gnttab_unmap_refs_sync() |
Kavitha Daula |
|
| 00:08 |
[PATCH] xen/grant-table: annotate on-stack work in gnttab_unmap_refs_sync() |
Kavitha Daula |
|
| November 04, 26 |
| 23:29 |
Re: [PATCH v15 6/6] docs: arm: add SCI SCMI SMC multi-agent driver docs |
Volodymyr Babchuk |
|
| 21:13 |
Re: [PATCH v6 00/51] x86: Try to wrangle PV clocks vs. TSC |
Borislav Petkov |
|
| 20:48 |
[PATCH net-next v4 15/15] net: update comments that still describe the skb BUG_ON()s |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:48 |
[PATCH net-next v4 14/15] net/tls: don't BUG() on leftover length in __skb_nsg() |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:48 |
[PATCH net-next v4 13/15] xen-netfront: don't BUG() when skb_copy_bits() fails in bounce_skb() |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:48 |
[PATCH net-next v4 12/15] net: test the skb layouts skb_segment() refuses |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:48 |
[PATCH net-next v4 11/15] net: skbuff: don't run off frag_list in skb_segment() |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:48 |
[PATCH net-next v4 10/15] net: skbuff: reject a negative length in skb_copy_and_csum_bits() |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:48 |
[PATCH net-next v4 09/15] net: skbuff: reject data_len > len in copy_and_csum_dev |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:48 |
[PATCH net-next v4 08/15] net: skbuff: make skb_try_coalesce()'s len unsigned |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:48 |
[PATCH net-next v4 07/15] net: skbuff: let skb_zerocopy() copy a short skb without head_frag |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:48 |
[PATCH net-next v4 06/15] net: skbuff: add skb_crc32c_full() that reports failure |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:48 |
[PATCH net-next v4 05/15] net: skbuff: drop hw csum if trim can't checksum tail |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:47 |
[PATCH net-next v4 04/15] net: skbuff: fail segmentation when a segment can't be checksummed |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:47 |
[PATCH net-next v4 03/15] net: skbuff: fail checksum validation when the skb can't be checksummed |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:47 |
[PATCH net-next v4 02/15] net: skbuff: add skb_checksum_full() that reports failure |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:47 |
[PATCH net-next v4 00/15] net: skbuff: follow-ups to the BUG_ON() removal |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:47 |
[PATCH net-next v4 01/15] net: skbuff: make skb_copy_and_csum_bits() report unreadable frags |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 20:45 |
[ANNOUNCE] Xen Community Call - Thursday, 5 November at 16:00 UTC |
Cody Zuschlag |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 25/25] trace: remove 'trace_event_get_state' wrapper |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 24/25] trace: remove parsing of "disable" event property |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 23/25] trace: stop tracking static disabled state |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 20/25] trace: include qemu_loglevel_mask(LOG_TRACE) in guard |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 22/25] trace: remove "disable" property from trace files |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 18/25] hw/ppc: remove mistaken use of trace_event_get_state() |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 21/25] target/hppa: use PRIx64 in trace-events |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 19/25] monitor: remove mistaken use of trace_event_get_state() |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 15/25] trace: add missing newline in ftrace Rust format string |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 17/25] audio: remove mistaken use of trace_event_get_state() |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 16/25] trace: eliminate dupe trace_event_get_state_dynamic_by_id() calls |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 14/25] trace: include probe name in Rust format strings |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 13/25] trace: remove redundant headers from simple trace backend code |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 12/25] trace: add test of generation with all backends enabled |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 10/25] trace: add testing of 'nop' trace backend |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 11/25] trace: don't emit TraceEvent structs when 'nop' backend is used |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 09/25] trace: change "DSTATE" variables from uint16_t to uint8_t |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 08/25] trace: drop 'id' from TraceEvent struct when not required |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 05/25] trace: block use of "long int" for dtrace |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 07/25] trace: remove obsolete references to vcpu property |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 06/25] trace: drop unused trace_event_set_state_dynamic_init() |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 00/25] Tracing patches |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 01/25] osdep: add 'ignore_value(x)' macro |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 03/25] trace: fix handling of char** in UST backend |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 04/25] hw/xen: replace "long unsigned int" with "unsigned long " for dtrace |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 20:18 |
[PULL v2 02/25] trace: use 'ignore_value()' instead of a dummy variable |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:37 |
Re: [PATCH v6 00/51] x86: Try to wrangle PV clocks vs. TSC |
Sean Christopherson |
|
| 17:33 |
Re: [PATCH] libxl: wait for QEMU exit before restarting a domain |
Jason Andryuk |
|
| 17:31 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/pv: Improve code generation in async_exception_cleanup() |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 17:17 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/CPU/AMD: Don't print reset reason in VMs |
Jason Andryuk |
|
| 16:51 |
Re: [PATCH v3 25/39] xen/riscv: add guest store emulation for trapped MMIO accesses |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 16:46 |
Re: [PATCH v3 24/39] xen/riscv: add guest load emulation for trapped MMIO accesses |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 16:44 |
Re: [PATCH v3 24/39] xen/riscv: add guest load emulation for trapped MMIO accesses |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 16:38 |
Re: [PATCH v3 23/39] xen/riscv: add helpers for decoding a trapped load or store |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 16:31 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/svm: Adjust vNMI handling to update the cleanbit |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 16:26 |
Re: [PATCH 2/2] xen/build-id: Drop xen_build_id_check() |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 16:25 |
Re: [PATCH 1/2] xen/build-id: Introduce is_gnu_build_id() |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 15:31 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/CPU/AMD: Don't print reset reason in VMs |
Mario Limonciello |
|
| 15:25 |
Re: [PATCH v3 21/39] xen/riscv: add guest memory read helper |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 15:18 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/CPU/AMD: Don't print reset reason in VMs |
Yazen Ghannam |
|
| 15:06 |
Re: [PATCH v3 39/39] xen/riscv: introduce IMSIC h/w interrupt file attaching to vcpu |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 14:51 |
Re: [PATCH 2/2] xen/build-id: Drop xen_build_id_check() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 14:49 |
Re: [PATCH 1/2] xen/build-id: Introduce is_gnu_build_id() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 14:39 |
Re: [PATCH v15 6/6] docs: arm: add SCI SCMI SMC multi-agent driver docs |
Oleksii Moisieiev |
|
| 14:37 |
Re: [PATCH v3 38/39] xen/riscv: set the guest's XLEN explicitly in hstatus.VSXL |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 14:18 |
[PATCH] tools/libs/guest: LZMA_OPTIONS_ERROR message cleanup |
Andrew Mbugua |
|
| 14:01 |
Re: [PATCH v3 37/39] xen/riscv: implement continue_new_vcpu() |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 13:51 |
[PATCH 0/2] xen/build-id: Further cleanup |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 13:51 |
[PATCH 1/2] xen/build-id: Introduce is_gnu_build_id() |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 13:51 |
[PATCH 2/2] xen/build-id: Drop xen_build_id_check() |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 13:31 |
Re: [PATCH] misra: deviate MISRA C Rule 10.1 for boolean operands of arithmetic |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:29 |
Re: [PATCH v3 21/39] xen/riscv: add guest memory read helper |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:28 |
Re: [PATCH] misra: deviate MISRA C Rule 10.1 for boolean operands of arithmetic |
Dmytro Prokopchuk |
|
| 12:39 |
Re: [PATCH v3 21/39] xen/riscv: add guest memory read helper |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 12:27 |
Re: [PATCH v15 6/6] docs: arm: add SCI SCMI SMC multi-agent driver docs |
Volodymyr Babchuk |
|
| 12:25 |
Re: [PATCH v3 21/39] xen/riscv: add guest memory read helper |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 11:49 |
Re: [PATCH 1/4] xen: make stop_machine_run() take const void * |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 11:49 |
Re: [PATCH v3 20/39] xen/riscv: resolve the faulting guest physical address |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 11:41 |
Re: [PATCH v3 18/39] xen/riscv: implement trap redirection to a guest |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 11:33 |
Re: [PATCH v3 17/39] xen/riscv: add guest page fault handling stub |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 11:24 |
Re: [PATCH 4/4] automation/eclair: deviate MISRA C Rule 11.8 for xfree() and vfree() |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 11:11 |
Re: [PATCH v15 6/6] docs: arm: add SCI SCMI SMC multi-agent driver docs |
Oleksii Moisieiev |
|
| 11:00 |
Re: [PATCH v3 15/39] xen/riscv: extend exception tables with type and data fields |
Oleksii Kurochko |
|
| 10:58 |
Re: [PATCH 4/4] automation/eclair: deviate MISRA C Rule 11.8 for xfree() and vfree() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 10:47 |
Re: [PATCH v6 01/44] x86/mm: allocate the per-domain L3 in arch_domain_create() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 10:37 |
Re: [PATCH v3 35/39] xen/riscv: wake up a descheduled vCPU on a guest external interrupt |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 10:30 |
Re: [PULL 00/25] Tracing patches |
Daniel P. Berrangé |
|
| 10:11 |
Re: [PATCH 12/15] x86/PVH: heed the kernel in pvh_steal_ram() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 09:44 |
Re: [PATCH 6/7] gnttab: rename a parameter of gnttab_populate_status_frames() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 08:20 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/CPU/AMD: Don't print reset reason in VMs |
Juergen Gross |
|
| 07:42 |
Re: [PATCH] xen/balloon: drop the device reference if registration fails |
Krzysztof Kozlowski |
|
| 07:12 |
Re: [PATCH] xen/pciback: drop the device reference if the export fails |
Krzysztof Kozlowski |
|
| 06:50 |
Re: [PATCH 6/6] treewide: Make {invalidate/clean}_dcahce_va_range() void |
Orzel, Michal |
|
| 06:47 |
[PATCH] libxl: wait for QEMU exit before restarting a domain |
Jiaqing Zhao |
|
| 06:37 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/platform: fix the MTRR rollback in XENPF_add_memtype |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 06:33 |
Re: [PATCH v5 21/22] libxl/arm: Introduce domctl command for IOMMU vSID mapping |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 06:09 |
[PATCH] x86/platform: fix the MTRR rollback in XENPF_add_memtype |
Yuho Choi |
|
| 04:28 |
Re: [PATCH v15 6/6] docs: arm: add SCI SCMI SMC multi-agent driver docs |
Volodymyr Babchuk |
|
| 04:02 |
Re: [PATCH v15 4/6] xen/arm: scmi: introduce SCI SCMI SMC multi-agent driver |
Volodymyr Babchuk |
|
| 02:58 |
Re: [PATCH net-next v3 12/15] net: test the skb layouts skb_segment() refuses |
Willem de Bruijn |
|
| 02:53 |
Re: [PATCH net-next v3 11/15] net: skbuff: don't run off frag_list in skb_segment() |
Willem de Bruijn |
|
| 02:18 |
[PATCH] xen/balloon: drop the device reference if registration fails |
Wentao Liang |
|
| 02:15 |
[PATCH] xen/pciback: drop the device reference if the export fails |
Wentao Liang |
|
| 01:58 |
Re: [PATCH] xen/arm: domain_build.c: Use hwdom instead of dom0 where applicable |
Volodymyr Babchuk |
|
| 01:30 |
[PATCH] x86/CPU/AMD: Don't print reset reason in VMs |
Jason Andryuk |
|
| November 03, 26 |
| 23:31 |
[PATCH v6 27/44] x86/svm: restore guest debug registers in svm_do_resume() |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:31 |
[PATCH v6 22/44] xen/xmalloc: return an emptied region after dropping the pool lock |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:31 |
[PATCH v6 13/44] x86/hvm: introduce per-vCPU mapcache for vCPU-PT domains |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:31 |
[PATCH v6 31/44] x86: access a vCPU's saved register frame through map/unmap helpers |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:31 |
[PATCH v6 29/44] x86/svm: allocate VMCBs from the domain heap behind the vCPU state window |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:31 |
[PATCH v6 23/44] x86/mm: split a sparse directmap superpage with a page being freed |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:31 |
[PATCH v6 38/44] x86/emulator: Refactor FXSAVE_AREA to use wrappers |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:31 |
[PATCH v6 15/44] xen/gunzip: process pending softirqs once per deflate block |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:31 |
[PATCH v6 40/44] x86/fpu: Pass explicit xsave areas to fpu_(f)xsave() |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:31 |
[PATCH v6 37/44] x86/hvm: use map_domain_pages() for multi-frame emulated accesses |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:31 |
[PATCH v6 19/44] x86/domain_page: clear a mapcache slot at its last unmap |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:31 |
[PATCH v6 20/44] x86/mm: run guest contexts on the sparse directmap view |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:31 |
[PATCH v6 17/44] x86/mm: build and maintain a sparse view of the directmap |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 41/44] x86/fpu: Pass explicit xsave areas to fpu_(f)xrstor() |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 39/44] x86/mpx: Map/unmap xsave area in read_bndcfgu() |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 11/44] x86/domain_page: move struct mapcache_vcpu to struct arch_vcpu |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 43/44] x86/domain: restore FPU state after switching to the new page tables |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 24/44] x86/mm: introduce populate_perdomain_mapping() |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 28/44] x86/svm: drop svm_vmcb_dump()'s paddr |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 10/44] x86/domain_page: prepare the mapcache for per-vCPU accounting |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 12/44] x86/domain_page: don't unmap a mapcache entry that is not present |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 25/44] x86/mm: introduce a per-vCPU state window in the perdomain area |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 14/44] x86/mm: let Xen's page-table walker operate on a given root |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 30/44] x86/vmx: move the guest MSR load/save list off always-mapped memory |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 44/44] x86/xstate: move guest XSAVE areas behind the vCPU state window |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 26/44] x86/svm: introduce SVM_MAP_VMCB() and SVM_UNMAP_VMCB() |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 34/44] x86/hvm: clear the vCPU's copy of an emulated I/O request once consumed |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 35/44] x86/domain_page: introduce map_domain_pages() |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 36/44] x86/shadow: use map_domain_pages() for cross-page emulated writes |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 32/44] x86: move the saved register frame behind the vCPU state window |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 21/44] x86/spec-ctrl: wire the sparse directmap view into the asi= option |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 33/44] x86/hvm: move the emulator's operand caches behind the vCPU state window |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 16/44] x86/mm: add hooks for a sparse view of the directmap |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 42/44] x86/xstate: classify xsave-area seam accesses by failure mode |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:30 |
[PATCH v6 18/44] x86/domain_page: key the directmap fast paths on the loaded view |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:20 |
[PATCH v6 09/44] x86/domain_page: drop redundant is_pv_vcpu() checks |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:20 |
[PATCH v6 08/44] x86/hvm: introduce per-vCPU L3 page-table |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:20 |
[PATCH v6 07/44] x86/mm: have init_xen_l4_slots() take a vCPU in place of the domain |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:20 |
[PATCH v6 02/44] x86/mm: purge unneeded destroy_perdomain_mapping() |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:20 |
[PATCH v6 06/44] x86/spec-ctrl: introduce Address Space Isolation command line option |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:20 |
[PATCH v6 05/44] x86/mm: prepare create_perdomain_mapping() for per-vCPU perdomain areas |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:20 |
[PATCH v6 03/44] x86/mm: prepare destroy_perdomain_mapping() for per-vCPU perdomain areas |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:20 |
[PATCH v6 04/44] x86/domain_page: drop redundant create_perdomain_mapping() call |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:20 |
[PATCH v6 01/44] x86/mm: allocate the per-domain L3 in arch_domain_create() |
George Dunlap |
|
| 23:20 |
[PATCH v6 00/44] ASI: HVM through X4 |
George Dunlap |
|
| 22:01 |
Re: [PATCH v2 0/9] Add __must_init and require explicit kobj_type::release |
Danilo Krummrich |
|
| 20:45 |
Re: [PATCH] xen/arm: domain_build.c: Use hwdom instead of dom0 where applicable |
Stefano Stabellini |
|
| 19:37 |
Re: [PATCH v5 07/22] xen/arm: smmuv3: Extend HW features detection and apply errata |
Robin Murphy |
|
| 18:59 |
Re: [PULL 00/25] Tracing patches |
Richard Henderson |
|
| 18:08 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Yonggang Luo |
|
| 17:31 |
Re: [PATCH net-next v3 02/15] net: skbuff: add skb_checksum_full() that reports failure |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 17:31 |
[PATCH v5 22/22] doc/arm: vIOMMU design document |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:31 |
[PATCH v5 21/22] libxl/arm: Introduce domctl command for IOMMU vSID mapping |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:31 |
[PATCH v5 20/22] xen/arm: vIOMMU vSID->pSID mapping layer |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 19/22] xen/arm: vIOMMU: Modify the partial device tree for dom0less |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 18/22] libxl/arm: vIOMMU: Modify the partial device tree for iommus |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 17/22] xen/arm: vsmmuv3: Add support to send stage-1 event to guest |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 16/22] xen/arm: vsmmuv3: Insert vIRQ properties into vIOMMU device tree node |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 15/22] arm/libxl: vsmmuv3: Emulated SMMUv3 device tree node in libxl |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 14/22] xen/arm: vsmmuv3: Emulated SMMUv3 device tree node for dom0less |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 13/22] xen/arm: vsmmuv3: IOMMU device tree node for dom0 |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 12/22] xen/arm: vsmmuv3: Add support for event queue and global error |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 11/22] xen/arm: vsmmuv3: Attach Stage-1 configuration to SMMUv3 hardware |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 10/22] xen/arm: vsmmuv3: Add support for command CMD_CFGI_STE |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 09/22] xen/arm: vsmmuv3: Add support for cmdqueue handling |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 08/22] xen/arm: vsmmuv3: Add support for registers emulation |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 07/22] xen/arm: smmuv3: Extend HW features detection and apply errata |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 06/22] tools: Add XEN_DOMCTL_CONFIG_VIOMMU_* and viommu config param |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 05/22] xen/arm: vsmmuv3: Add dummy support for virtual SMMUv3 for guests |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 04/22] xen/arm: vIOMMU: add generic vIOMMU framework |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 03/22] xen/arm: smmuv3: Alloc io_domain for each device |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 02/22] xen/arm: smmuv3: Add support for stage-1 and nested stage translation |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:30 |
[PATCH v5 01/22] xen/arm: smmuv3: Maintain a SID->device structure |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:29 |
[PATCH v5 00/22] Add SMMUv3 Stage 1 Support for Xen guests |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 17:17 |
Re: [PATCH 5/6] xen/gnttab: Fold error handling in _cache_flush() |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 17:07 |
Re: [PATCH v1] x86/nestedsvm: honour L2's EFLAGS.IF when L1 clears V_INTR_MASKING |
Ross Lagerwall |
|
| 17:04 |
[PATCH] x86/nsvm: Fix L2 VINTR intercept merging when only Xen intercepts L1 |
Abdelkareem Abdelsaamad |
|
| 17:03 |
Re: [PATCH 6/6] treewide: Make {invalidate/clean}_dcahce_va_range() void |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 17:00 |
Re: [PATCH 5/6] xen/gnttab: Fold error handling in _cache_flush() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 16:59 |
Re: [PATCH 6/7] gnttab: rename a parameter of gnttab_populate_status_frames() |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 16:55 |
Re: [PATCH 4/6] xen/gnttab: Document how _cache_flush() works |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 16:54 |
Re: [PATCH 3/6] xen/gnttab: Remove explicit rcu_lock_current_domain() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 16:46 |
[PATCH] xen/arm: domain_build.c: Use hwdom instead of dom0 where applicable |
Michal Orzel |
|
| 16:46 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/nsvm: Fix L2 VINTR intercept merging when only Xen intercepts L1 |
Abdelkareem Abdelsaamad |
|
| 16:45 |
Re: [PATCH v3 33/39] xen/riscv: restore register state in the new IMSIC VS-file |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 16:15 |
[PATCH] x86/nsvm: Fix L2 VINTR intercept merging when only Xen intercepts L1 |
Abdelkareem Abdelsaamad |
|
| 16:02 |
Re: [PATCH v3 32/39] xen/riscv: save and clear the old IMSIC VS-file on vCPU migration |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 15:29 |
[PATCH 6/6] treewide: Make {invalidate/clean}_dcahce_va_range() void |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 15:29 |
[PATCH 5/6] xen/gnttab: Fold error handling in _cache_flush() |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 15:29 |
[PATCH 4/6] xen/gnttab: Document how _cache_flush() works |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 15:29 |
[PATCH 3/6] xen/gnttab: Remove explicit rcu_lock_current_domain() |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 15:29 |
[PATCH 2/6] xen/gnttab: Disallow GNTTABOP_cache_flush from non-direct-mapped domains |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 15:29 |
[PATCH 1/6] xen/gnttab: Drop owner->grant_table check in _cache_flush() |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 15:29 |
[PATCH 0/6] xen/gnttab: XSA-519/520 followup |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 14:47 |
[PATCH v15 6/6] docs: arm: add SCI SCMI SMC multi-agent driver docs |
Oleksii Moisieiev |
|
| 14:47 |
[PATCH v15 5/6] tools/xl/libxl: wire up SCMI SMC multi-agent configuration |
Oleksii Moisieiev |
|
| 14:47 |
[PATCH v15 1/6] xen/domctl: chain SCI handling before IOMMU in assign_device domctl |
Oleksii Moisieiev |
|
| 14:47 |
[PATCH v15 4/6] xen/arm: scmi: introduce SCI SCMI SMC multi-agent driver |
Oleksii Moisieiev |
|
| 14:47 |
[PATCH v15 0/6] xen/arm: scmi: introduce SCI SCMI SMC multi-agent support |
Oleksii Moisieiev |
|
| 14:47 |
[PATCH v15 3/6] lib/arm: Add I/O memory copy helpers |
Oleksii Moisieiev |
|
| 14:47 |
[PATCH v15 2/6] xen: arm: smccc: add INVALID_PARAMETER error code |
Oleksii Moisieiev |
|
| 14:28 |
Re: [PATCH v8 17/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Implement isochronous OUT transfers |
Junjie Cao |
|
| 14:28 |
Re: [PATCH v8 15/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Implement bulk and interrupt transfers |
Junjie Cao |
|
| 14:28 |
Re: [PATCH v8 14/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Implement control transfers |
Junjie Cao |
|
| 14:28 |
Re: [PATCH v8 12/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Connect usbredirparser to a chardev |
Junjie Cao |
|
| 14:28 |
Re: [PATCH v8 11/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Add a usbredir server device |
Junjie Cao |
|
| 14:28 |
Re: [PATCH v8 09/18] hw/arm/npcm7xx: Keep the automatic hub |
Junjie Cao |
|
| 14:28 |
Re: [PATCH v8 02/18] hw/usb/hcd-xhci: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
Junjie Cao |
|
| 14:28 |
Re: [PATCH v8 10/18] docs/system/devices/usb: Note the automatic hub change |
Junjie Cao |
|
| 14:28 |
Re: [PATCH v8 06/18] hw/usb/hcd-dwc2: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
Junjie Cao |
|
| 14:18 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Yonggang Luo |
|
| 14:16 |
Re: [PATCH v3 1/6] CI: add a Debian 13 riscv64 QTB container |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 14:08 |
[PATCH v3 6/6] CI: drop the riscv64 expect-based smoke test |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 14:08 |
[PATCH v3 5/6] CI: add a riscv64 smoke test job using the QTB console-test |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 14:08 |
[PATCH v3 4/6] automation/qtb: add QTB framework README |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 14:08 |
[PATCH v3 3/6] automation/qtb: add the console-test type with a Xen boot test |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 14:08 |
[PATCH v3 2/6] automation/qtb: add the QTB machine for riscv64 |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 14:08 |
[PATCH v3 1/6] CI: add a Debian 13 riscv64 QTB container |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 14:04 |
[PATCH v3 0/6] CI: run the riscv64 smoke test with the QTB framework |
Baptiste Le Duc |
|
| 13:55 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Daniel P. Berrangé |
|
| 13:54 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Yonggang Luo |
|
| 13:49 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Yonggang Luo |
|
| 13:39 |
Re: [PATCH v6] xen/arm, xen/common: Add Kconfig option to control Dom0 boot |
Orzel, Michal |
|
| 13:38 |
Re: [PATCH] lib: make memchr_inv() compliant with Misra rule 11.8 |
Dmytro Prokopchuk |
|
| 13:28 |
Re: [PATCH] xen/gnttab: Shrink struct gnttab_copy_buf |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:26 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
BALATON Zoltan |
|
| 13:23 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
BALATON Zoltan |
|
| 13:13 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
BALATON Zoltan |
|
| 13:01 |
[PATCH] xen/gnttab: Shrink struct gnttab_copy_buf |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 12:53 |
[PATCH] x86/cpufreq: allocate processor_pminfo[] dynamically |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 12:53 |
[PATCH] x86/cpuidle: allocate processor_powers[] dynamically |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 12:51 |
[PATCH v4 3/3] xhci-dbc: use brk_alloc() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 12:50 |
[PATCH v4 2/3] x86/EFI: replace ebmalloc() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 12:49 |
[PATCH v4 1/3] common: introduce "brk" allocator |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 12:48 |
[PATCH v4 0/3] "brk" allocator |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 12:00 |
Xen Security Advisory 523 v2 (CVE-2026-102703,CVE-2026-102704) - arbitrary read/write via grant copy |
Xen . org security team |
|
| 11:36 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/pv: Improve code generation in async_exception_cleanup() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 11:28 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/mm: compile out __set_fixmap_x() when not needed |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 11:24 |
[PATCH] lib: make memchr_inv() compliant with Misra rule 11.8 |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 11:16 |
Re: [PATCH 3/4] xen: resolve MISRA C Rule 11.8 in xen_build_id_check() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 11:02 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/pv: Improve code generation in async_exception_cleanup() |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 10:41 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/svm: Adjust vNMI handling to update the cleanbit |
Ross Lagerwall |
|
| 10:35 |
Re: [PATCH 2/4] xen/arm: acpi: resolve MISRA C Rule 11.8 in acpi_xsdt_modify_entry() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 10:29 |
[PATCH 4/4] automation/eclair: deviate MISRA C Rule 11.8 for xfree() and vfree() |
Dmytro Prokopchuk1 |
|
| 10:29 |
[PATCH 3/4] xen: resolve MISRA C Rule 11.8 in xen_build_id_check() |
Dmytro Prokopchuk1 |
|
| 10:29 |
[PATCH 2/4] xen/arm: acpi: resolve MISRA C Rule 11.8 in acpi_xsdt_modify_entry() |
Dmytro Prokopchuk1 |
|
| 10:29 |
[PATCH 1/4] xen: make stop_machine_run() take const void * |
Dmytro Prokopchuk1 |
|
| 10:29 |
[PATCH 0/4] xen: address MISRA C Rule 11.8 violations |
Dmytro Prokopchuk1 |
|
| 10:11 |
Re: [PATCH v1] x86/nestedsvm: honour L2's EFLAGS.IF when L1 clears V_INTR_MASKING |
chunjie . zhu |
|
| 09:53 |
Re: [BUG] Xen BUG at mce_amd.c:100 (mc_ec2type) on Zen 3; host left wedged, no reboot |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 09:51 |
[PATCH 2/2] x86/MCE: drop redundant code from mcheck_mca_logout() |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 09:51 |
[PATCH 1/2] x86/MCE: reduce number of MSR reads/lookups |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 09:50 |
[PATCH 0/2] x86/MCE: reduce redundant code |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 09:49 |
[PATCH] x86/MCE: reduce redundant code |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 09:42 |
[PATCH] x86/mm: compile out __set_fixmap_x() when not needed |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 09:15 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Yonggang Luo |
|
| 08:40 |
Re: [PATCH] x86: Drop {nmi,mce}_pending defines |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 08:16 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Daniel P. Berrangé |
|
| 07:14 |
RE: [PATCH v8 13/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Announce the exported device |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 06:27 |
Re: [PATCH net-next v3 13/15] xen-netfront: don't BUG() when skb_copy_bits() fails in bounce_skb() |
Jürgen Groß |
|
| 06:25 |
Re: [PATCH v2 5/9] dlm: Free dlm_ls in kobject release callback |
Alexander Aring |
|
| 06:07 |
Re: [RFC 5/5] xen/x86: livepatch: enable attaching callbacks |
Ryo Takakura |
|
| 06:04 |
Re: [RFC 5/5] xen/x86: livepatch: enable attaching callbacks |
Ryo Takakura |
|
| 06:02 |
Re: [RFC 5/5] xen/x86: livepatch: enable attaching callbacks |
Ryo Takakura |
|
| 03:02 |
Re: [PATCH net-next v3 00/15] net: skbuff: follow-ups to the BUG_ON() removal |
Mina Almasry |
|
| 02:58 |
Re: [PATCH net-next v3 01/15] net: skbuff: make skb_copy_and_csum_bits() report unreadable frags |
Mina Almasry |
|
| 02:44 |
Re: [PATCH net-next v3 02/15] net: skbuff: add skb_checksum_full() that reports failure |
Mina Almasry |
|
| 02:37 |
Re: [PATCH net-next v3 04/15] net: skbuff: fail segmentation when a segment can't be checksummed |
Mina Almasry |
|
| 02:29 |
[PATCH net-next v3 15/15] net: update comments that still describe the skb BUG_ON()s |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:29 |
[PATCH net-next v3 14/15] net/tls: don't BUG() on leftover length in __skb_nsg() |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:29 |
[PATCH net-next v3 13/15] xen-netfront: don't BUG() when skb_copy_bits() fails in bounce_skb() |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:29 |
[PATCH net-next v3 12/15] net: test the skb layouts skb_segment() refuses |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:29 |
[PATCH net-next v3 11/15] net: skbuff: don't run off frag_list in skb_segment() |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:29 |
[PATCH net-next v3 10/15] net: skbuff: reject a negative length in skb_copy_and_csum_bits() |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:29 |
[PATCH net-next v3 09/15] net: skbuff: reject data_len > len in copy_and_csum_dev |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:29 |
[PATCH net-next v3 08/15] net: skbuff: make skb_try_coalesce()'s len unsigned |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:29 |
[PATCH net-next v3 07/15] net: skbuff: let skb_zerocopy() copy a short skb without head_frag |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:29 |
[PATCH net-next v3 06/15] net: skbuff: add skb_crc32c_full() that reports failure |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:28 |
[PATCH net-next v3 05/15] net: skbuff: drop hw csum if trim can't checksum tail |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:28 |
[PATCH net-next v3 04/15] net: skbuff: fail segmentation when a segment can't be checksummed |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:28 |
[PATCH net-next v3 03/15] net: skbuff: fail checksum validation when the skb can't be checksummed |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:28 |
[PATCH net-next v3 02/15] net: skbuff: add skb_checksum_full() that reports failure |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:28 |
[PATCH net-next v3 01/15] net: skbuff: make skb_copy_and_csum_bits() report unreadable frags |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 02:28 |
[PATCH net-next v3 00/15] net: skbuff: follow-ups to the BUG_ON() removal |
Josef Bacik |
|
| 01:29 |
RE: [PATCH v8 05/18] hw/usb/hcd-ohci: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 01:07 |
RE: [PATCH v8 09/18] hw/arm/npcm7xx: Keep the automatic hub |
Jamin Lin |
|
| November 02, 26 |
| 22:46 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/svm: Adjust vNMI handling to update the cleanbit |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 20:34 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/svm: Adjust vNMI handling to update the cleanbit |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 19:52 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Yonggang Luo |
|
| 19:30 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/paravirt: Add ioremap_verify_range hook and implement it for Xen PV |
Sean Christopherson |
|
| 19:02 |
[PULL 05/25] trace: block use of "long int" for dtrace |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:02 |
[PULL 25/25] trace: remove 'trace_event_get_state' wrapper |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 20/25] trace: include qemu_loglevel_mask(LOG_TRACE) in guard |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 24/25] trace: remove parsing of "disable" event property |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 22/25] trace: remove "disable" property from trace files |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 23/25] trace: stop tracking static disabled state |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 21/25] target/hppa: use PRIx64 in trace-events |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 15/25] trace: add missing newline in ftrace Rust format string |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 19/25] monitor: remove mistaken use of trace_event_get_state() |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 18/25] hw/ppc: remove mistaken use of trace_event_get_state() |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 17/25] audio: remove mistaken use of trace_event_get_state() |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 16/25] trace: eliminate dupe trace_event_get_state_dynamic_by_id() calls |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 10/25] trace: add testing of 'nop' trace backend |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 14/25] trace: include probe name in Rust format strings |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 12/25] trace: add test of generation with all backends enabled |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 13/25] trace: remove redundant headers from simple trace backend code |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 11/25] trace: don't emit TraceEvent structs when 'nop' backend is used |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 07/25] trace: remove obsolete references to vcpu property |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 02/25] trace: use 'ignore_value()' instead of a dummy variable |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 09/25] trace: change "DSTATE" variables from uint16_t to uint8_t |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 08/25] trace: drop 'id' from TraceEvent struct when not required |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 06/25] trace: drop unused trace_event_set_state_dynamic_init() |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 04/25] hw/xen: replace "long unsigned int" with "unsigned long " for dtrace |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 03/25] trace: fix handling of char** in UST backend |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 00/25] Tracing patches |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 19:01 |
[PULL 01/25] osdep: add 'ignore_value(x)' macro |
Stefan Hajnoczi |
|
| 18:16 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/svm: Adjust vNMI handling to update the cleanbit |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 18:05 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/paravirt: Add ioremap_verify_range hook and implement it for Xen PV |
Jason Andryuk |
|
| 17:42 |
[PATCH] x86/pv: Improve code generation in async_exception_cleanup() |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 17:41 |
[PATCH] x86: Drop {nmi,mce}_pending defines |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 17:04 |
Re: [PATCH 1/3] IOMMU: record the flushes skipped under iommu_dont_flush_iotlb |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 16:55 |
Re: [PATCH 1/3] IOMMU: record the flushes skipped under iommu_dont_flush_iotlb |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 16:12 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/svm: Adjust vNMI handling to update the cleanbit |
Ross Lagerwall |
|
| 15:46 |
Re: [PATCH] misra: deviate MISRA C Rule 10.1 for boolean operands of arithmetic |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 15:32 |
[PATCH] x86/xen: Fix lazy MMU pause count wrap-around |
M. Vefa Bicakci |
|
| 14:58 |
[PATCH v6] xen/arm, xen/common: Add Kconfig option to control Dom0 boot |
Oleksii Moisieiev |
|
| 14:56 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
BALATON Zoltan |
|
| 14:43 |
Re: [PATCH] misra: deviate MISRA C Rule 10.1 for boolean operands of arithmetic |
Dmytro Prokopchuk |
|
| 14:19 |
Re: [PATCH v5 02/45] x86/mm: refuse to promote an L4 while the domain has no per-domain L3 |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 14:13 |
Re: [PATCH v8 16/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Stream interrupt IN endpoints |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:13 |
Re: [PATCH v8 07/18] hw/usb/xen-usb: Do not insert an automatic hub |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:13 |
Re: [PATCH v8 06/18] hw/usb/hcd-dwc2: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:12 |
Re: [PATCH v8 15/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Implement bulk and interrupt transfers |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:08 |
Re: [PATCH v8 17/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Implement isochronous OUT transfers |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:08 |
Re: [PATCH 2/2] x86/hvm: sync APs TSC with the BSP at creation only |
Roger Pau Monné |
|
| 14:08 |
Re: [PATCH v8 13/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Announce the exported device |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:08 |
Re: [PATCH v8 10/18] docs/system/devices/usb: Note the automatic hub change |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:08 |
Re: [PATCH v8 09/18] hw/arm/npcm7xx: Keep the automatic hub |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:08 |
Re: [PATCH v8 08/18] hw/usb/bus: Turn off the automatic hub by default |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:08 |
Re: [PATCH v8 04/18] hw/usb/hcd-uhci: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:08 |
Re: [PATCH v8 05/18] hw/usb/hcd-ohci: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:08 |
Re: [PATCH v8 03/18] hw/usb/hcd-ehci: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:07 |
Re: [PATCH v8 02/18] hw/usb/hcd-xhci: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:07 |
Re: [PATCH v8 01/18] hw/usb/bus: Add an auto-hub flag to the USB bus |
marcandre . lureau |
|
| 14:03 |
Re: [PATCH v5 02/45] x86/mm: refuse to promote an L4 while the domain has no per-domain L3 |
George Dunlap |
|
| 13:59 |
Re: [PATCH 1/2] x86/cpu: keep cached TSC_AUX state coherent with hardware |
Roger Pau Monné |
|
| 13:57 |
Re: [PATCH v4 4/5] vpci: add SR-IOV support for PVH Dom0 |
Mykyta Poturai |
|
| 13:54 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/svm: Adjust vNMI handling to update the cleanbit |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 13:51 |
Re: [PATCH] x86/svm: Adjust vNMI handling to update the cleanbit |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:46 |
[PATCH] x86/svm: Adjust vNMI handling to update the cleanbit |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 13:46 |
Re: [PATCH 2/2] x86/hvm: sync APs TSC with the BSP at creation only |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 13:42 |
Re: [PATCH v4 4/5] vpci: add SR-IOV support for PVH Dom0 |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 13:22 |
Re: [PATCH v4 4/5] vpci: add SR-IOV support for PVH Dom0 |
Mykyta Poturai |
|
| 13:02 |
Re: [PATCH] xen/dt: Skip non-RAM reserved-memory regions in make_memory_node() |
Orzel, Michal |
|
| 12:54 |
Re: [BUG] Xen BUG at mce_amd.c:100 (mc_ec2type) on Zen 3; host left wedged, no reboot |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 12:37 |
Re: [PATCH] xen/dt: Skip non-RAM reserved-memory regions in make_memory_node() |
Orzel, Michal |
|
| 11:51 |
Re: [PATCH 1/2] x86/cpu: keep cached TSC_AUX state coherent with hardware |
Andrew Cooper |
|
| 11:30 |
Re: Xen decoding instruction 0xad400420 is not supported |
Orzel, Michal |
|
| 11:27 |
[PATCH v3] misra: deviate C library-style functions from Misra C:2012 rule 11.8 |
Dmytro Prokopchuk1 |
|
| 10:52 |
Re: [PATCH] misra: deviate MISRA C Rule 10.1 for boolean operands of arithmetic |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 10:39 |
Re: [PATCH v2] misra: deviate C library-style functions from Misra C:2012 rule 11.8 |
Dmytro Prokopchuk |
|
| 10:37 |
Re: [PATCH v2] misra: deviate C library-style functions from Misra C:2012 rule 11.8 |
Dmytro Prokopchuk |
|
| 10:20 |
Re: [PATCH] misra: deviate MISRA C Rule 10.1 for boolean operands of arithmetic |
Dmytro Prokopchuk |
|
| 10:10 |
[PATCH] xen/credit: Uncount units dropped by csched_schedule() |
Lin Liu |
|
| 10:03 |
Re: [PATCH 2/2] x86/hvm: sync APs TSC with the BSP at creation only |
chunjie . zhu |
|
| 09:50 |
Re: [PATCH v5 02/45] x86/mm: refuse to promote an L4 while the domain has no per-domain L3 |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 09:42 |
Re: [PATCH 1/2] x86/cpu: keep cached TSC_AUX state coherent with hardware |
Teddy Astie |
|
| 09:36 |
Re: [PATCH] xen/gunzip: refuse a back-reference before the start of the output |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 09:35 |
Re: [PATCH 2/2] x86/hvm: sync APs TSC with the BSP at creation only |
Teddy Astie |
|
| 09:29 |
Re: [PATCH v2] x86/nestedsvm: remove dead code for shadow-paging L1 |
chunjie . zhu |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 17/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Implement isochronous OUT transfers |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 18/18] hw/arm/aspeed: Enable the usbredir server transport |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 16/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Stream interrupt IN endpoints |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 15/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Implement bulk and interrupt transfers |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 13/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Announce the exported device |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 14/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Implement control transfers |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 12/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Connect usbredirparser to a chardev |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 11/18] hw/usb/redirect-server: Add a usbredir server device |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 08/18] hw/usb/bus: Turn off the automatic hub by default |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 10/18] docs/system/devices/usb: Note the automatic hub change |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 09/18] hw/arm/npcm7xx: Keep the automatic hub |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 07/18] hw/usb/xen-usb: Do not insert an automatic hub |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 04/18] hw/usb/hcd-uhci: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 06/18] hw/usb/hcd-dwc2: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 05/18] hw/usb/hcd-ohci: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 03/18] hw/usb/hcd-ehci: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 02/18] hw/usb/hcd-xhci: Add an auto-hub property and leave it off |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 00/18] hw/usb: Add a usbredir server transport |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:24 |
[PATCH v8 01/18] hw/usb/bus: Add an auto-hub flag to the USB bus |
Jamin Lin |
|
| 09:15 |
Re: [PATCH v4 0/5] x86/alternatives: Adjust all insn-relative fields |
ODIN Thomas |
|
| 08:50 |
Re: [PATCH] xen/gunzip: free the code-length table on an overlong length run |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 08:35 |
Re: [PATCH 2/2] x86/hvm: sync APs TSC with the BSP at creation only |
Roger Pau Monné |
|
| 08:09 |
Re: [PATCH v3 1/3] common: introduce "brk" allocator |
Jan Beulich |
|
| 07:41 |
[PATCH 2/2] x86/hvm: sync APs TSC with the BSP at creation only |
chunjie . zhu |
|
| 05:50 |
Xen decoding instruction 0xad400420 is not supported |
Wujian Sun |
|
| 05:50 |
Re: [PATCH v7 44/65] hw/nvdimm: convert UUID property to QAPI-aware registration |
Markus Armbruster |
|
| 05:50 |
Re: [PATCH v7 07/65] qapi: add QAPITypeInfo struct definition |
Markus Armbruster |
|
| 05:50 |
Re: [PATCH v7 07/65] qapi: add QAPITypeInfo struct definition |
Markus Armbruster |
|
| 05:50 |
Re: [PATCH v7 17/65] qom: add object_{class_}property_add_qapi_enum |
Markus Armbruster |
|
| 05:50 |
Re: [PATCH v7 64/65] qom: use QAPITypeInfo in object_property_get_enum |
Markus Armbruster |
|
| 05:50 |
Re: [PATCH v7 38/65] qom: convert scalar properties to QAPI-aware registration |
Markus Armbruster |
|
| 05:50 |
Re: [PATCH v7 17/65] qom: add object_{class_}property_add_qapi_enum |
Markus Armbruster |
|
| 05:50 |
Re: [PATCH v7 54/65] qdev: adjust PciDevfn declared type |
Markus Armbruster |
|
| 05:50 |
[PATCH] xen/privcmd: fix double free when an irqfd is shut down twice |
Qihang |
|
| 05:50 |
Re: [PATCH v7 38/65] qom: convert scalar properties to QAPI-aware registration |
Markus Armbruster |
|
| 05:50 |
[PATCH] xen/privcmd: fix double free when an irqfd is shut down twice |
Qihang |
|
| 05:50 |
[PATCH] xen/privcmd: fix double free when an irqfd is shut down twice |
Qihang |
|
| 03:07 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Yonggang Luo |
|
| 03:05 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Yonggang Luo |
|
| 02:03 |
Re: [PATCH v4 13/22] xen/arm: vsmmuv3: IOMMU device tree node for dom0 |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 02:03 |
Re: [PATCH v4 12/22] xen/arm: vsmmuv3: Add support for event queue and global error |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 02:02 |
Re: [PATCH v4 17/22] xen/arm: vsmmuv3: Add support to send stage-1 event to guest |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 02:02 |
Re: [PATCH v4 19/22] xen/arm: vIOMMU: Modify the partial device tree for dom0less |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 02:02 |
Re: [PATCH v4 20/22] xen/arm: vIOMMU vSID->pSID mapping layer |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 02:01 |
Re: [PATCH v4 21/22] libxl/arm: Introduce domctl command for IOMMU vSID mapping |
Milan Djokic |
|
| 02:01 |
Re: [PATCH v4 22/22] doc/arm: vIOMMU design document |
Milan Djokic |
|
| November 01, 26 |
| 22:37 |
Re: Test report: IGD (RPL) SR-IOV on Xen - Linux 7.2.5, xe |
Marek Marczykowski-Górecki |
|
| 22:17 |
Re: [PATCH RESEND] sched: Convert paravirt_steal to new static key APIs |
patchwork-bot+linux-riscv |
|
| 20:57 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
BALATON Zoltan |
|
| 15:50 |
Re: [PATCH v3 1/1] xen/arm: populate a default P2M pool for new domains |
Julien Grall |
|
| 09:08 |
x86/p2m: mapping a grant of a domain's own page on HVM/PVH unmaps the original gfn |
hippalectryon |
|
| 03:27 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Yonggang Luo |
|
| 03:11 |
Re: [PATCH 00/15] hw: expand DEFINE_MACHINE to explicit TypeInfo registration |
Yonggang Luo |
|
| 01:54 |
Re: [RFC 0/5] Introduce dynamic tracer using Livepatch |
Ryo Takakura |
|