[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[PATCH v6 0/5] Fix ARM domcreate



Hello Michal and Anthony,
thank you for your feedback. It's very appreciated! I have addressed all
open points. Michal, I have added your 'R-b' to the "xen/arm: report
clock_frequency via sysctl physinfo, not createdomain" commit, although
I have changed certain aspects of the commit after your review as per
Anthony's request. I have renamed arch_clock_frequency_hz to
arm_clock_frequency_hz and I have changed the
'libxl__arch_domain_save_config' to a single exit point. Please let me
know if your 'R-b' still stands.

Signed-off-by: Julian Vetter <julian.vetter@xxxxxxxxxx>
---
Andrew Cooper (1):
  ARM/sysctl: Expose the supported guest GIC modes in physinfo

Julian Vetter (4):
  tools/arm: choose GIC version explicitly instead of relying on
    GIC_NATIVE
  xen/arm: remove XEN_DOMCTL_CONFIG_GIC_NATIVE from the ABI
  xen/arm: report clock_frequency via sysctl physinfo, not createdomain
  xen: make config argument const

 CHANGELOG.md                                  |  4 ++
 docs/man/xl.cfg.5.pod.in                      |  4 +-
 .../include/xen-tools/arm-arch-capabilities.h | 31 ++++++++
 tools/libs/light/libxl.c                      |  1 +
 tools/libs/light/libxl_arm.c                  | 72 +++++++++++++++++--
 tools/libs/light/libxl_types.idl              |  1 +
 tools/ocaml/libs/xc/xenctrl.ml                |  1 -
 tools/ocaml/libs/xc/xenctrl.mli               |  1 -
 tools/python/xen/lowlevel/xc/xc.c             | 18 ++++-
 xen/arch/arm/dom0less-build.c                 |  3 +-
 xen/arch/arm/domain.c                         | 32 ++++-----
 xen/arch/arm/domain_build.c                   |  3 +-
 xen/arch/arm/firmware/sci.c                   |  2 +-
 xen/arch/arm/firmware/scmi-smc.c              |  2 +-
 xen/arch/arm/gic.c                            | 15 ++++
 xen/arch/arm/include/asm/firmware/sci.h       |  6 +-
 xen/arch/arm/include/asm/gic.h                |  6 ++
 xen/arch/arm/include/asm/time.h               |  7 +-
 xen/arch/arm/include/asm/vgic.h               |  6 ++
 xen/arch/arm/include/asm/vtimer.h             |  3 +-
 xen/arch/arm/sysctl.c                         | 34 +++++++++
 xen/arch/arm/time.c                           |  9 ++-
 xen/arch/arm/vgic-v2.c                        |  5 ++
 xen/arch/arm/vgic/vgic-v2.c                   |  5 ++
 xen/arch/arm/vtimer.c                         |  4 +-
 xen/arch/ppc/stubs.c                          |  2 +-
 xen/arch/riscv/domain.c                       |  2 +-
 xen/arch/x86/domain.c                         | 16 ++---
 xen/include/public/arch-arm.h                 | 18 +----
 xen/include/public/domctl.h                   |  4 +-
 xen/include/public/sysctl.h                   | 22 +++++-
 xen/include/xen/sched.h                       |  5 +-
 32 files changed, 265 insertions(+), 79 deletions(-)

-- 
2.53.0



--
Julian Vetter | Vates Hypervisor & Kernel Developer

XCP-ng & Xen Orchestra - Vates solutions

web: https://vates.tech

 


Rackspace

Lists.xenproject.org is hosted with RackSpace, monitoring our
servers 24x7x365 and backed by RackSpace's Fanatical Support®.