[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Assisted-by tag



On 17.09.2026 20:36, Marek Marczykowski wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2026 at 04:37:07PM +0200, George Dunlap wrote:
>> Discovered by sashiko+Opus.
> 
> How does that influence tags on a patch fixing the issue? Should that be
> Reported-by: sashiko+Opus ? Or maybe Reported-by: George + Assisted-by:
> sashiko+Opus? Or something else?

I was wondering the same, and my plan was to use two Reported-by: here
(as I was assuming I was to make a patch here, which maybe now you're
intending to do). The alternative I had thought of was to have the
Assisted-by: ahead of the Reported-by:, thus trying to clarify (by tags
being in chronological order) that it was the finding of the issue
where AI had helped. (In principle a 2nd Assisted-by: after the
Reported-by: could then indicate which [other] AI helped with making
the patch itself.)

Jan



 


Rackspace

Lists.xenproject.org is hosted with RackSpace, monitoring our
servers 24x7x365 and backed by RackSpace's Fanatical Support®.