Re: E820 memory allocation issue on Threadripper platforms

Sorry about that. The thread quickly diverged from the core issue to helping
diagnose GPU issues, so I thought it best to circle back to the ticket
reference to realign.

In any event, if there is any aid I can provide on this front please let me
know. I have worked around this issue for now by rebuilding my x86 dom0
(Debian) kernel from source with link at 2MiB rather than 16MiB (default). But
this is a rather annoying requirement when updating the dom0 kernel. If there
is any information you need from such an offending platform as this one feel
free to let me know and I can test or otherwise provide relevant information as
needed.

Branden.