Re: Serious AMD-Vi(?) issue

On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 02:40:31PM +0100, Kelly Choi wrote:

> As explained previously, we are happy to help resolve issues and provide
> advice where necessary. However, to do this, our developers need the
> relevant information to provide accurate resolutions. Given that our
> developers have repeatedly voiced their concerns, and are debugging this
> out of interest, please help us by providing all the necessary information.
>
> Until we have this information, it will be very difficult to help you
> further. Should anything change, we would be glad to assist you.

Usually private submission of logs (PGP) is acceptable.

Note, I am not claiming Xen's `dmesg` contains truly concerning
information.  The issue is there is enough data for problematic
information to unintentionally leak in.  Alternatively no pieces would
be individually concerning, but all together information may leak.

Hopefully ACPI table addresses nor table order are effected by the
motherboard serial number, yet those could readily leak information.

So far this is acting like a major bug.  The paucity of reports is likely
due to few people using RAID1 with flash (most people relying greater
reliability even before the first large studies came out).

 \BS (    |         ehem+sigmsg@xxxxxxx  PGP 87145445         |    )   /
8A19\___\_|_/58D2 7E3D DDF4 7BA6 <-PGP-> 41D1 B375 37D0 8714\_|_/___/5445