INFORMAL VOTE REQUIRED - DOCUMENTATION WORDING

Hi all,

There have been a few discussions about how we use documentation wording within the community. Whilst there are differences in opinions and perceptions of the definition, it would be helpful to see a wider consensus of how we feel.

Discussion: Should we use the term 'broken' in our documentation, or do you think an alternative wording would be better? If you agree or disagree, please vote as this will impact future discussions.

I have purposely made the vote between two options to help us move in a forward direction.

Your name will be required but will be private. If you answer anonymously, your vote will not count. This is to ensure it is fair and each person gets one vote.

As an open-source project, we need to come to a common ground, which sometimes means we may not personally agree. To make this fair, please note the final results will be used to determine our future actions within the community.

If the majority votes for/against, we will respect the majority and implement this accordingly.

Many thanks,
Kelly Choi

Xen Project Community Manager
XenServer, Cloud Software Group