MISRA: Compatible declarations for sort and bsearch

Hi all,

in xen/lib.h and xen/sort.h there are definitions of the functions bsearch and sort that have no prior declarations, and therefore are subject to a violation of MISRA C Rule 8.4.

I'm wondering whether it would be preferred

1. to put a declaration just before the definition, in lib.h and sort.h
2. deviate these functions, as their signatures are well-known and somewhat standardized

other resolution strategies are possible, but I think these are the main ones.

--
Nicola Vetrini, BSc
Software Engineer, BUGSENG srl (https://bugseng.com)