FOSDEM 2024 - CfP

Hi all,

I'd love to know your interest in attending/speaking at FOSDEM 2024
The event takes place on 3rd and 4th February 2024.

If you are interested and would like to speak about The Xen Project but have travel funding restrictions, please reach out to see if we can help by the end of this week.

Call For Papers
Submission deadline: 8th December 2023
Acceptance notifications: 10th December 2023
Final schedule announcement: 15th December 2023
Many thanks,
Kelly Choi

Open Source Community Manager
XenServer, Cloud Software Group